I am delighted to announce that I’ll be joining the fabulous #caithnessmarket this Saturday (1st August) between 11am-3pm.
Set up due to Covid-19, a bunch of different businesses (often changing/growing each month) have come together to produce a range of content to help promote their products when they can’t get out and about to do so. More than that each business gives £10 each month which goes to a nominated charity.
Its not just Caithness businesses which join the market, anyone is free to do so but I am extremely proud to support something coming directly from where I’ve grown up. Might I add you also don’t have to be from Caithness to buy anything on Saturday! Anyone and everyone can buy from a business who joins under the hashtag.
On the day I will be releasing Drop 2 of my print collection, letting you know more about myself and how I create my prints. It’s a great chance to connect to different businesses and see what everyone has to offer.
On an honest note I feel slightly like I have imposter syndrome when it comes to this market. Am I really good enough? Should I be there? Will it work? But there is no point asking these questions if I don’t give it a try.
The market is a great place for me, especially because I seem rooted online at the moment with both my website and digital art. I suppose if it was me in person behind a stall I’d feel quite nervous and probably crumble in front of everyone. So why not start here, in the humble position of my home with just me and my laptop, praying that maybe one person might be interested in what I have to offer.
Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me please and If you fancy coming to say hello then I’d be very, very happy. Plus if you can’t make it between 11am and 3pm the posts will still be there on the hashtag and my page for you to scroll through. I’ll be there all day to answer and queries you may have.
Make sure to follow my Facebook and Instagram (both linked below) and the hashtag #caithnessmarket so you can get updates as soon as they go out.
For more information on the market click here.
To find Drop 1 of my prints, click here.
Print Information –
I thought I’d give you some background information on buying my prints so when it comes to the market day you know exactly what to do.
- If there is a print you want or are interested in message me directly on Facebook or Instagram. Facebook: @Sophie’s Edit, Instagram: @Sophieseditblog
- Similarly if you have any questions message the above accounts
- Once the message has been replied to I will ask for you to pay the total amount to my Paypal account (making sure to use the Family and Friends option)
- Conversely, if the print is currently not available you will be put on a preorder list and the aforementioned steps will commence once the print is back in stock. Don’t worry it shouldn’t take too long and you will be updated along the way.
- Once payment is confirmed I will get your delivery details and send it out ASAP (often the next day)
- I will confirm once it is out for delivery. Your parcel should take 3-5 days to arrive.
For pricing check out my Print Page.